Writing is my passion, my therapy, my luck and my life.
“A vida louca”
…was one of my biggest dreams. I wanted to start my own weblog and finally I did in April 2015.
…is what describes me and my life the best. I am a traveller, a world conqueror and an unconditional dreamer.
…represents everything what I speak up for: internationality, frankness, tolerance and respect.
10 Facts about me, myself and I:
- I have written my first text – a short story – in the age of nine.
- I have taken my first picture as I was ten years old with my neon-coloured camera, a gift from my parents.
- I always wanted to be a writer. Now I am a journalist.
- I am in love with travelling. In the past five years, I have travelled more than 200,000 km by foot, car, train, plane or rickshaw.
- I have already visited more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, South and North America – and there are hopefully much more coming.
- I am a passionate photographer, too. My dream is to become a photo journalist, a job which connects all of my passions.
- I have Polish ancestors, but I can barely speak any word.
- Instead I speak three other languages fluently: German, English and Brazilian Portuguese.
- I wish to emigrate to another country one day, but my purse is of another opinion.
- My idols are Mahatma Gandhi, Coco Chanel and Antoine de Saint-Exupery.
© auf alle Texte und Bilder ohne Quellenangabe: Maria Weickardt
20 Comments Add yours
Hi, nice to meet you. Love your blog, and your wonderful photographs!
Thanks so much for following our blog. I hope you enjoy the stories of our journey. And don’t be a stranger – come on over and join the conversation.
Cheers, and happy travels
Thank you so much for following my blog . I promise that I will visit your blog more regularly and leave my footprint there 🙂 I didn’t mention it yet, but the name of your blog is as simple as gorgeous.
I hope to hear more about your adventures.
Hi! Great to have you visit and follow my blog; thingsunderstood.wordpress.com. I love your creative photos and hearing about your passion for travel as well! Thank you again and please drop by again soon. 🙂 Jacqueline
Hello, thanks for your kind words. Your blog is beautiful. I really love your texts and photographs. Have a nice week! Maria
Hi! Thank you so much for such kind comments! Have a great week too! Please drop in again soon! 🙂
Thank you for following The Glasgow Gallivanter. I’ve enjoyed reading some of your posts and about your move to Brasil. Good luck!
Thanks a lot Anabel. It is pleasure to read your posts, too.
Thanks so much for following my blog. It led me back to your wonderful blog. It’s so nice to meet you and follow your adventures too.
Thanks for your kind words. I also enjoy reading your fantastic blog.
Pleased to meet you.
nice to meet you… nice blog and thanks for your visit 🙂
Nice to meet you, too, Risty. Thanks for your kind words.
Called in here to offer my thanks for your recent decision to follow Learning from Dogs. Much appreciated.
You are welcome!
Hi there, I wanted to pop over to thank you for visiting and following my blog as I could return the favor. I look forward to reading your posts. Have a good one! ~Steph
Thanks Steph for your nice comment! I really like your blog and hope to read more from you soon!
You’re welcome 😀
Sehr schöne Seite und interessante Reiseberichte. Ich möchte auch einmal das Pantanal besuchen.
Muss man gut reiten können?
Danke für das Kompliment. Nein, man kann sich auch zu Fuß fortbewegen, mit dem Boot oder eben mit einem Geländewagen. Natürlich kann man die Landschaft auch mit einem Pferd durchforsten, was natürlich etwas Anderes ist, als auf dem Fluss. Ich fand diese Erfahrung auf jeden Fall spannend. Möchte man reiten, so ist auch bei den Trips – insofern man nicht ohne Guide hinfährt – immer jemand dabei, der die Pferde kennt.